Samsonite: design and quality of suitcases
The evolution of Samsonite
The Samsonite company has been around for over a century and is one of the most recognised brands in luggage. The American company was founded by entrepreneur Jess Shwayder in 1910 in Denver, Colorado. Samsonite has always been committed to developing cutting-edge luggage technology, as well as experimenting with new materials such as curv and leather, which are durable materials but also reduce the weight of the luggage.
The quality of their luggage, combined with innovative design, has enabled Samsonite to attract many loyal customers and maintain a worldwide reputation. The company offers products for every need, from weekend suitcases to cabin bags. Over the years, it has become an international symbol of excellence. "Samsonite suitcase", "samsonite suitcase sale", "samsonite bag", "samsonite backpack", "samsonite hard case"...
Discover all the information you need to know about samsonite luggage: an opportunity to be reassured that this brand, with its minimalist design and high quality, will satisfy you.
Polyester, Curv and Leather : three main materials used in Samsonite suitcases
Samsonite suitcases are renowned for their quality, both in terms of manufacture and materials used. It is impossible to ignore "curv", a material that allows the luggage to absorb shocks during transport while remaining very light. This material is used in Samsonite's range of suitcases to provide high performance luggage that is highly resistant to all types of impact. A 37-litre cabin suitcase measuring 55 x 40 x 20 cm only weighs 2 kilos (e.g. Firelite model) and even 1.7 kilos for the smaller Cosmolite cabin suitcase (40 cm high)! Compared to one of the other emblematic models of the Samsonite brand, the Spark SNG Slim Eco 55 cm cabin suitcase of 2.4 kilos, still under half a kilo.
And with its multi-directional, heavy-duty wheels, you won't have to worry about the long-term durability of your suitcase. Samsonite is not just about its famous range of hard cases. They also offer a lot of polyester luggage and wheeled travel bags. This is a material that has made them successful and that they are constantly reinventing (notably with their best-selling Spark SNG collection).
Leather is used for the range of bags (backpacks, laptop bags) and satchels, which are designed in quality leather to give them a very elegant look. Leather is also used to provide superior finishes in the suitcase range.
Samsonite: Luggage and more!
The brand Samsonite, is of course very well known worldwide for its luggage manufacturing. The range of products includes:
- Cabin luggage (maximum dimensions 56x45x25 cm, maximum volume 62.5 litres) with 2 or 4 wheels, expandable or non-expandable dimensions, in polyester or recycled PET.
This type of luggage is ideal for weekends or short trips.
- Medium suitcase (Maximum dimensions 69x47x27 cm, Maximum volume 73 litres) with 2 or 4 wheels, expandable or non-expandable, in polyester or recycled PET (eco-friendly). This model is perfect for medium length trips (over a week).
- Large suitcase (maximum dimensions 114x89x36 cm, maximum volume 144 litres) with 2 or 4 wheels, expandable or non-expandable, in polyester or recycled PET.
This product is designed for frequent travellers for long stays. The whole range of suitcases and luggage offers a trolley (telescopic handle), multidirectional ultra resistant wheels, a liner, and different handles: Top handle, carry handle and bottom handle.
The TSA combination lock is also a feature part of almost all Samsonite products.
You will find all size of luggage you need for your travels as we regularly update our stock to offer you the best items on the market.
In addition to the above, Samsonite also has other types of luggage such as:
- Backpacks: For travellers on the move, these backpacks will keep your belongings safe while you are on the move. For days out on the town and nights out with friends, our fashionable backpacks do more than just carry stuff: they open up a world of possibilities for your next destination.
And if it's time to head back to work, we've got you covered: these stylish bags make it easy to carry everything from books and computers to lunch bags and water bottles.
- Travel Bag: The stylish exterior of these backpacks has enough compartments for all your essentials while keeping them neatly stored inside.
Stay organised on your travels with smart design and practical features, such as a side zip pocket for easy access to electronics or your valuables (phone, passport, sunglasses...)
- Leather Goods: Our range of lightweight bags will get you from work to the gym in style. They offer enough space for your laptop and your essentials (toiletries for example) without being bulky or taking up too much space.
For her or for him, find the essential accessory for your daily life.
Finally, Samsonite offers a wide range of laptop and tablet cases to make your trip as technologically advanced as practical! Travel accessories such as toiletry bags, suitcases and vanity cases complete the main range to keep you perfectly organised when you leave on holiday. Samsonite has also thought of the little ones by offering them bags for laptops, tablets or toiletry bags.
These models are available in several colours (black, orange, blue, red, pink) with finishes that vary according to your own taste and use.
In addition to design, Samsonite offers different finishes in terms of materials: fabric, polycarbonate, imitation leather, eco-recycled Pet or polyester, the list doesn't stop here and Samsonite models are designed to last over time.
Samsonite: The design and quality of the suitcases
Samsonite suitcases are distinguished by an inimitable style: the brand is constantly inventing new models among the most famous, we can mention some that may interest you and that you have probably already heard of.
- The 55 cm S'CURE cabin suitcase with a large number of blue or black colours for those who love these colours, it is difficult not to find what you are looking for.
- The Magnum ECO model: the different sizes of the Magnum ECO model are only available in sober colours: black, blue, red, pink and grey.
- S'Cure DLX large hard cases in sizes 69 cm or 75 cm. This ultra-lightweight S'Cure DLX large suitcase (Flowlite) is characterised by its rectangular design.
- Another cabin model with wheels is the Samsonite Lite-Shock Spinner 55 cm with a monotube trolley (available in black and red).
- The Firelite model in size S, M or L. This Firelite model is also emblematic of the brand because it is made of CURV.
The Popsoda range: with a young style and many colours (black, red and ocean-blue among others).
- The DYNAMORE 2-wheel cabin suitcase (size 55 cm) is very affordable. The icing on the cake is that it is expandable for increased storage volume. And finally, how can we not mention the Spark SNG Slim Eco 55 cm cabin suitcase: this model is very common, a classic of the brand.
In fact, Spark SNG is more of a collection than a model. Spartk SNG is the best seller of the brand for the whole soft range: you can find vanity case, 4 wheels trolley cabin suitcase, expandable cabin suitcase, shoulder bag or even travel bag with wheels.
If you are talking about S'CURE, S'CURE DLX, Magnum Eco, Lite-Shock , Proxis or Firelite, Popsoda, dynamore and Spark SNG, these are products from the Samsonite range!
Samsonite suitcases at the best price on Baage
Find online a large selection of Samsonite suitcases of all sizes: cabin suitcases, weekend suitcases, large suitcases and other items such as travel bags, vanity cases and backpacks. Samsonite suitcases are among the best on the market in terms of technology and innovation. You are bound to find the right suitcase for your needs. Price should not be a no go..
We offer the fairest price for this type of quality luggage that will last a long time, especially since you will benefit from free delivery. If you want to buy a Samsonite hard or soft suitcase, Baage has in stock what you are looking for.